The Consultancy and Engineering Awards 2018
ACE announces the 2018 Consultancy and Engineering Awards – showcasing success and best practice for the engineering and consultancy community globally.
All individuals and companies within the natural and built environment are eligible to enter the awards.
- Three exclusive categories for ACE member companies that focus on best business performance
- Four champion categories have been selected on emerging priorities in the sectorfor Learning & Development Initiative, Diversity & Inclusion, Social Impact and Technology – open to both ACE and non-ACE member companies
- Emerging Professional of the Year award– open to individuals from both ACE and non-ACE member companies
- Apprentice of the Year award– open to individuals from both ACE and non-ACE member companies
Purpose of the Consultancy & Engineering Awards
- Recognise and reward business excellence from across the consultancy and engineering sector
- Identify exemplar performances of the year and provide examples of ‘best in class’ for others to learn from
- Publicise excellence from the sector to a wider cross-section of the infrastructure community
- Showcase success and best practice in front of existing and potential new clients
- Underline UK engineering and consultancy expertise and delivery performance
- Provide great staff retention and recruitment stories
Who should enter?
- ACE member companies
- ACE Affiliates
- All businesses working in the natural and built environment
Categories – Consultancy and Engineering Awards
Consultancy and Engineering Awards 2017 Highlights
What Peers Are Saying About the Consultancy and Engineering Awards
"Fantastically proud to have our achievements recognised"
"Really happy to have won up against a great bunch of young engineers, it shows the talent we have in the profession"
"Its recognition from our fellow professionals and colleagues"
"Shortlisted for three ACE Awards, winning two and scooping the Diamond Award was totally unexpected and a honour. For BWB to be recognised by our peers at such a high-profile and prestigious awards ceremony was undoubtedly the highlight of my career in consultancy!"