The Consultancy and Engineering Awards 2016
Congratulations to all our award winners! The ACE annual Consultancy and Engineering Awards were held at the Grand Connaught Rooms on 24th May. Showcasing success and best practise for the engineering and consultancy community globally.
What’s new this year?
- All individuals and companies from the natural and built environment can enter the awards to celebrate success as a sector – both within and outside of the ACE membership community.
- Exclusive categories for ACE members – 4 new categories that focus on best business performance for 2015
- Awards category update – 5 new champion categories have been selected on emerging priorities in the sector for Training Initiative, Inclusion & Diversity, Collaboration, Sustainability and Technology – open to both ACE and non-ACE companies
- As well as the very popular ‘Young Professional of the Year’ we have introduced a new ‘Apprentice of the Year’ award – both open to individuals from ACE and non-ACE companies
The purpose of The Consultancy & Engineering Awards
- To recognise and reward business excellence from across the consultancy and engineering sector globally
- To identify exemplar performances of the year and provide examples of ‘best in class’ for others to learn from
- To publicise excellence from the sector to a wider cross-section of the infrastructure community
- To showcase success and best practice in front of existing and potential new clients
- To underline UK consultancy and engineering expertise and delivery performance
- To provide great staff retention and recruitment stories
Who should enter?
- ACE member firms
- ACE affiliates
- Any business working in the natural and built environment
Your Ceremony Host – Steph McGovern
Over the past ten years Steph McGovern has reported on business and finance from around the world, from international finance summits to small business success stories. She is now an established part of breakfast television, covering business developments daily, and also regularly taking to the sofa as main co-host. Speaking to factory workers and FTSE CEOs, Steph’s mission is to uncover and explain what’s going on in the real economy. Steph also presents business and finance programmes on 5Live and Radio 4. Read more.
Categories - The Consultancy & Engineering Awards 2016
ACE Engineering Excellence Awards 2015 Highlights
What Your Peers Are Saying About The Consultancy & Engineering Awards 2016
"Fantastically proud to have our achievements recognised"
Pell Frischmann, Winner 2015, Utility Infrastructure Award
"Really happy to have won up against a great bunch of young engineers, it shows the talent we have in the profession"
WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff, Michelle Hicks, Winner 2015, Consultant of the Future Award
"Its recognition from our fellow professionals and colleagues"
AECOM, Winner 2015, Transport Infrastructure Award
"Shortlisted for three ACE Awards, winning two and scooping the Diamond Award was totally unexpected and a honour. For BWB to be recognised by our peers at such a high-profile and prestigious awards ceremony was undoubtedly the highlight of my career in consultancy!"
Steve Wooler, Chief Executive, BWB Group