The Consultancy and Engineering Awards 2017
The ACE annual Consultancy and Engineering Awards will be held at the Marriott Grosvenor Square on 7th June. The Awards will be showcasing success and best practise for the engineering and consultancy community globally.
About the Awards
- All individuals and companies from the natural and built environment can enter the awards to celebrate success as a sector – both within and outside of the ACE membership community.
- Exclusive categories for ACE members – 4 categories that focus on best business performance
- Awards categories – 5 champion categories have been selected on emerging priorities in the sector for Training Initiative, Inclusion & Diversity, Collaboration, Sustainability and Technology – open to both ACE and non-ACE companies
- As well as the very popular ‘Young Professional of the Year’ a new ‘Apprentice of the Year’ award was introduced in 2016 – both open to individuals from ACE and non-ACE companies
The purpose of The Consultancy & Engineering Awards
- To recognise and reward business excellence from across the consultancy and engineering sector globally
- To identify exemplar performances of the year and provide examples of ‘best in class’ for others to learn from
- To publicise excellence from the sector to a wider cross-section of the infrastructure community
- To showcase success and best practice in front of existing and potential new clients
- To underline UK consultancy and engineering expertise and delivery performance
- To provide great staff retention and recruitment stories
Who should enter?
- ACE member firms
- ACE affiliates
- Any business working in the natural and built environment
Categories - The Consultancy & Engineering Awards 2016
ACE Engineering Excellence Awards 2015 Highlights
What Your Peers Are Saying About The Consultancy & Engineering Awards 2016
"Fantastically proud to have our achievements recognised"
Pell Frischmann, Winner 2015, Utility Infrastructure Award
"Really happy to have won up against a great bunch of young engineers, it shows the talent we have in the profession"
WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff, Michelle Hicks, Winner 2015, Consultant of the Future Award
"Its recognition from our fellow professionals and colleagues"
AECOM, Winner 2015, Transport Infrastructure Award
"Shortlisted for three ACE Awards, winning two and scooping the Diamond Award was totally unexpected and a honour. For BWB to be recognised by our peers at such a high-profile and prestigious awards ceremony was undoubtedly the highlight of my career in consultancy!"
Steve Wooler, Chief Executive, BWB Group