The Consultancy and Engineering Awards 2018
ACE announces the 2018 Consultancy and Engineering Awards – showcasing success and best practice for the engineering and consultancy community globally.
All individuals and companies within the natural and built environment are eligible to enter the awards.
- Three exclusive categories for ACE member companies that focus on best business performance
- Four champion categories have been selected on emerging priorities in the sector for Learning & Development Initiative, Diversity & Inclusion, Social Impact and Technology – open to both ACE and non-ACE member companies
- Emerging Professional of the Year award– open to individuals from both ACE and non-ACE member companies
- Apprentice of the Year award– open to individuals from both ACE and non-ACE member companies
Purpose of the Consultancy & Engineering Awards
- Recognise and reward business excellence from across the consultancy and engineering sector
- Identify exemplar performances of the year and provide examples of ‘best in class’ for others to learn from
- Publicise excellence from the sector to a wider cross-section of the infrastructure community
- Showcase success and best practice in front of existing and potential new clients
- Underline UK engineering and consultancy expertise and delivery performance
- Provide great staff retention and recruitment stories
Who should enter?
- ACE member companies
- ACE Affiliates
- All businesses working in the natural and built environment