2017 Submissions are now closed. The winners will be announced at the Awards Dinner on Wednesday, June 7. To book your place click here.
· Showcase your successes and best practice to new and existing client and the industry
· Be recognised and rewarded for business excellence from across the engineering and consultancy sector
· Identify exemplar performances of the year and provide examples of ‘best in class’ for others to learn from
· Publicise excellence from the natural and built environment to a wider community
· Underline UK engineering and consultancy expertise and delivery performance
· Be recognised as an exceptional company for staff retention and recruitment successes
· Young Consultant of the Year, in addition to the award will be invited to attend and observe ACE board meetings over a 12 month period
· Category winners receive an award and finalist’s receive a certificate recognising their achievement and success
What Peers Are Saying About the Consultancy and Engineering Awards
"Fantastically proud to have our achievements recognised"
"Really happy to have won up against a great bunch of young engineers, it shows the talent we have in the profession"
"Its recognition from our fellow professionals and colleagues"
"Shortlisted for three ACE Awards, winning two and scooping the Diamond Award was totally unexpected and a honour. For BWB to be recognised by our peers at such a high-profile and prestigious awards ceremony was undoubtedly the highlight of my career in consultancy!"