The ACE ‘Champions’ – in association with Infrastructure Intelligence
Infrastructure Intelligence uniquely provides business insight and opinion to the infrastructure community, bringing clients, consultants and contractors together via a common interest.
The ‘Champions’ Awards are designed to reach across the many infrastructure disciplines to become all-embracing, bringing together the industry via a common goal, and to celebrate best practice. The judging criteria for the ACE ‘Champions’ will be driven by industry in terms of the benchmark expectation it has of its supply chains.
The categories available for sponsorship are as follows:
- Best UK Business Performance – Small Firm (250 or less staff)
- Best UK Business Performance – Medium Firm (251 to 1000 staff)
- Best UK Business Performance – Large firm (over 1000 staff)
- Emerging Professional of the Year Award
- Apprentice of the Year Award
- Diversity & Inclusion Champion of the Year Award
- Technology Champion of the Year Award
- Learning & Development Initiative of the Year Award
- Social Impact Champion of the Year Award
- Diamond Award
For more information please get in touch with Brian Nolk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0)20 7222 6557
What Peers Are Saying About the Consultancy and Engineering Awards
"Fantastically proud to have our achievements recognised"
"Really happy to have won up against a great bunch of young engineers, it shows the talent we have in the profession"
"Its recognition from our fellow professionals and colleagues"
"Shortlisted for three ACE Awards, winning two and scooping the Diamond Award was totally unexpected and a honour. For BWB to be recognised by our peers at such a high-profile and prestigious awards ceremony was undoubtedly the highlight of my career in consultancy!"